Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Life sucks without internet

Okay so my dad somehow disconnected our network (dont you just love parents that are divorced and fight allllll the time)
now we have temporary internet with a maximum of data usage.. SUCKS!!

I always considered myself not dependent on the internet but mannnn was I wrong!

So with that said, no pictures in my post today because of my maximum.
However I did find a poem which caught my interest. It's Dutch so some of yall cant read it.


Bert Schierbeek - Ik denk...

ik denk
als het regent
laat ze niet nat worden

en als het stormt
vat ze geen kou

en ik denk ook
dat dat denken
niet helpt

want je wordt nooit meer
nat noch vat je een kou

want het regent
noch waait ooit
meer voor jou



I just love it, I dont know why.
Well lovely readers, I will def. be back, just dont know when!
leave me some sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a message! appreciate it!