Monday, June 1, 2009

my new place to live at

So i promised some photos of my crib.
first some explanation. it a family home, on the corner, so it has extra windows.
it has three bedrooms and its a two story house.

second of all, my house is a freakin mess. i suck at cleaning and at keeping clean lol!



First of all my fave piece. my grandpa once made this cabinet. i have had it in my posession for a long time but didnt really use it. Now its right in the middle of my livingroom with my teacups and some pretty crystal vases in it. it has such a high value especially since my grandpa passed away



this is the chair my momma gave me. and its pretty much the only comfy thing i own right now. I will be going couchshopping with my aunt tomorrow



This is a small stool with some sheepfur on it, really warm and comfy in the winter!



My tv is standing on an old antique kinda table thingy. My mom bought it but i was damaged severely. We fixed it up bigtime and gave it a blue/turqoise kinda color.



And last but not least my dining table!

Its just the beginning and it still feels kinda empty and not very home-like! but i hope that will come in time!


Another great thing. I have booked my summer vacation to Paris. I will be going to Paris with the Thalys on july 13th and will be there til the 18th. Now im just looking for a hotel to stay at.

This weekend I went to IJHallen, which is like a giant outdoors (in the summer) fleamarket. My mom and I spent like 3 hours there and bought some amazing stuff.
I found a levi's jeans for just 5 euros, two amazing lights to put above my diningroom table for 9 euros and some gorgeous vest/jackety thing for just 1 euro!
I lovee fleamarket! Here's a photo to show what it looks like.



PS: Sorry for the crappy quality but ive taken these with my blackberry phone instead of a digital camera!

1 comment:

  1. Nice place! Hele mooie kast trouwens en al helemaal als er nu zo'n grote waarden aan zit.
    Ziet er al gezellig uit en je tv is cool! xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a message! appreciate it!